- Publisher: Infinite Ideas
- Available in: Paperback and Kindle
- ISBN: 978-1-905940-97-4
- Published: November 30, 2008
George S. Clason’s The Richest Man in Babylon is an early twentieth century classic about financial investment and monetary success. Through a series of enlightening parables set in the heart of ancient Babylon Clason provided his readers with economic tips and tools for financial success. Karen McCreadie’s brilliant interpretation of Clason provided his readers with economic tips and tools for financial success. Here his text is interpreted for today and offers you 52 simple, powerful and proven techniques to mange your finances. Karen McCreadie’s interpretation of Clason’s work illustrates the timeless nature of his insights by bringing them to life through modern case studies. Inside you will discover:
- How to create opportunity and become lucky with money;
- Ways to make your skills and talents financially rewarding;
- How to balance risk and reward to keep your finances healthy and secure;
- Why radical action is often necessary in order to turn your finances around;
- How to distinguish good debt from bad debt and detox your finances.
This brilliant interpretation of The Richest Man in Babylon is an entertaining accompaniment to one of the most influential books on personal finance ever written.