Writing a book is not a guaranteed fast track to vast royalty windfalls and bestseller fame and fortune. Nor is it an ego trip to be put off until retirement. Writing a high quality, content-rich, non-fiction business book to showcase your expertise and promote your brand is the smartest and most cost-effective marketing and business development decision you’ll ever make.
RainToday.com and Wellesley Hills Group published a report called The Business Impact of Writing a Book. Of the business book authors surveyed:
- 94 percent reported that their book improved their brand.
- 95 percent reported that their book generated more speaking engagements.
- 96 percent reported that their book generated more clients.
- 94 percent reported that their book generated more leads
- 87 percent reported that their book allowed them to charge higher fees.
- 87 percent reported that their book allowed them to generate a more desirable client base.
- 76 percent reported that their book allowed them to close more deals.
The overwhelming outcome of this research was, “Assuming you have something worthwhile to say in a book, write one!”
How to Write a Book in 33 Days will explore the numerous benefits of becoming an author and take you through a systematic process to help you travel from an idea on a blank screen to a finished manuscript faster than you ever dreamed possible. It will also walk you through the various publishing options available to you and explore the pros and cons of each.