Sun Tzu’s The Art of War has provided strategists with essential advice on battlefield tactics and management strategies for more than two thousand years, and has become a cult book for business leaders. Karen McCreadie expertly interprets Master Sun’s wartime strategies for the debatably less dangerous pursuit of business. Inside readers will discover:
- Why you need to know your market inside our for best results;
- Why discipline is the key to success;
- Why flexibility is crucial for making the most of new opportunities;
- Why you need to plan for the best and worst-case scenarios;
- Why we need to cut delays and strike while the iron is hot.
This thoroughly up-to-date interpretation of Sun Tzu’s work is not a substitute for the original, but seeks to illustrate the timeless nature of Master Sun’s extraordinary insights by bringing them to life through modern business case-studies. The refreshing approach helps to transform the undeniable wisdom contained in the original The Art of War into an entertaining accompaniment to one of the greatest books ever written.